Determine Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary.
About Delivery Guarantees
We offer guaranteed delivery on certain fast delivery speeds and select products. When guaranteed delivery is available on an order, it will be clearly marked on the checkout page with an associated delivery date and fee (if applicable).
If we provide a guaranteed delivery date and a delivery attempt is not made by this date, we will provide a refund of any shipping fees associated with that order.
Note: The order within countdown reflects Amazon’s delivery capability at the moment the page was opened. The delivery day may become unavailable within that timeframe, prior to completing your order, due to changes in inventory or delivery capacity.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from Amazon.com, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws
and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of
the United States may be subject to import
taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The
recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import
taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches
the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must
be fulfilled by the recipient; Amazon has no control over these charges,
nor can Amazon predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact
your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance
procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original
- Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.